tabs

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm On My Way... To Sverige !

In approximately 2 days and a couple of hours I shall be in Sweden. It almost doesn't seem real that I will be going there...I mean, I've been wanting to go there for so long and now it's finally happening. I saw my friends for the last time today and it turns out I'm really emotional with goodbyes. As soon as that one tear started forming I just burst out crying ! I can't believe it ! Of course I'll miss my friends, but it's those things you need to push past so you can get to where you want to go. On the plus side...AIRPORT DUTY FREE SHOPPING. 

O.P.I ? YES. 
Victoria's Secret ? YES. 
Perfume ? DOUBLE YES.

I fell inlove with this hat from Country Road and bought it...it makes my life complete.

Bought two sweaters from Zara, one that colour and one in purple. They so soft and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment