tabs

Sunday, October 2, 2011

July in October

Yesterday was a beautiful, warm, sunny Autumn day. Delicious weather of 22 degrees (celsius) and warm bright sunny rays. It was so fantastic, that it compelled me to run inside and grab my camera, take photos of all the Autumn beauty, with a Summer feeling. I could have spent the whole day lying on the pier absorbing the sun...Good thing that's what I did !
© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

I take photos of random people, who I do not know. Just deal with it.
© Copyright Margot A
lais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

Gofika !
© Copyright Margot Alais

© Copyright Margot Alais

Välkommen !
© Copyright Margot A
lais

Fika on the pier is like heaven to me
© Copyright Margot Alais

No comments:

Post a Comment