tabs

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Well It’s A Pretty Good Day, I’m Looking Forward To Tomorrow

I have to say, yesterday was a pretty good day. My family came over for lunch, which was nice and my mother and I, had a trip down Memory Lane with a nice French style lunch. It is much harder to find French food in Sydney than you may think. Especially if you are French like me and know the standards of the food back home, finding ones of the same standards is quite hard ! But we did pretty well, the paté we had was quite authentic, and we managed to find some (not too sweet) pickles to go with that, and we got some pretty amazing cheese. Of course, trust my father to take care of finding a good wine. With an inventory like his, choosing really must be the hardest thing. 


After everybody left, I went outside and tanned in the sun for an hour. There is something really peaceful about the sun on your skin and a nice breeze, not to mention a good iPod playlist and a good book. And as Luce would say, "Well it’s a pretty good day, I’m looking forward to tomorrow, to have a pretty good day...Yeah we’ll have a good day." 


The photos below are taken in the south of France where my family lives.
Copyright © Margot Alais



Copyright © Margot Alais


Copyright © Margot Alais


Copyright © Margot Alais


Copyright © Margot Alais


Copyright © Margot Alais

No comments:

Post a Comment