tabs

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hey Margot. Nice ukulele.

I bought a ukulele ! I am so excited. I have had it for about 1 week now, and I was going to post about it earlier but I had to test it out. I just had to. It was calling to me. I learnt a couple of songs, not all stellar, but still solid tunes. Here's my week's progress report:

Lady Gaga - Judas : I'm alright at this song, but I'm no Lady Gaga
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours : I would like to think I have (kind of) mastered this song. I just need to work on my strumming pattern. 
Adele - Rolling in the Deep : SO OVERPLAYED, I know. But it was so easy to sing and learn on the ukulele...I just had to ! 
Katy Perry - E.T : Hmm...Mediocre is the best term I would use. Mediocre. 

I also wrote a song which sounds very good. Splendid. Lovely. I don't mean to sound immodest, but I am really glad I actually wrote a song...Successfully. HIGH FIVE. WOO.




No comments:

Post a Comment