tabs

Monday, May 14, 2012

Head On Photography Festival: Night Photography Workshop

I went to a night photography the other night which was extremely informative and I have to say I learnt a lot, and it was fantastic ! Here are some of the shots I took, where torches were used to create light effects. I hope you all love them !
Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

Copyright © Margot Alais

No comments:

Post a Comment