tabs

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Night Photography

I took my trusty assistant (Lolita, the one and only), my tripod, as well as some LED flashlights, one friday night. I crammed my equipment in the back of my car and went on a little adventure through Sydney. What had started near the water, ventured close to the city and ended at a university, had produced something fairly cool, and only made me think, "Hey. This calls for a blog post."

Now, I know I promised night photography about 2 weeks ago. I honestly don't have a valid or proper excuse (apart from my laziness) so all I can do is apologise and use these photos as a making up present to you. It was really fun to shoot, although next time I want to find a really dark spot with practically no light so I can further experiment with artificial lighting. Also, because these are more works of art, I have titled each shot, so definitely consider the title as you look through the photography. Some titles have cultural references, some don't, but they are supposed to help illuminate their concept or encourage conceptual development.

Until then, thank you for continuing to read my blog and also a big thank you for helping me reach over 20,000 readers ! Remember, you don't have to have a blogger account or any other form of account to comment on posts and you can post anonymously (although I will delete anything inappropriate, offensive or rude).

xx Margot Ana

"Magenta's Chaos"
© Margot Alais

"Green Light Antithesis"
© Margot Alais

"Lost in Sprirallation"
© Margot Alais

"Blurred Luminescence"
© Margot Alais

"Kitsch & Solemn"
Margot Alais

"Magic Tricks"
© Margot Alais

"Engulfed"
© Margot Alais

"Pathways"
© Margot Alais

"Cityscape"
© Margot Alais

"Metropolitan Overlay"
© Margot Alais

"The Main Quad"
© Margot Alais

"Enter"
© Margot Alais

No comments:

Post a Comment