tabs

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Delving Deep into the Valley

I'm sitting down at the crowded dining table, laden with empty wine glasses and plates of finished food, and back and forth, all we hear is, 
"Okay how about the weekend of the 23rd ?"
"No I can't, I've got work to do that weekend."
"Oh how about, the 28th ?" 
"I'll be in the National Park all day though," 
"The 29th...?" 
This continues for a good hour or so. The end result ? We (my parents and I) finally decide on a day to visit the Blue Mountains for some quality time before I head off to Europe. Unfortunately, my brother has to go to school that day and can't come with us, so it's just us three. Remember my last road trip ? We had a similar route, the only difference being we decided to explore the forest and the random dirt roads that could've led us to the middle of nowhere (oh the family fun times). 

Before I show the photos however, I just want to let you all know (although some may know already) that I am heading off on a little European adventure tomorrow ! I'm not sure when I'll be able to get WiFi, but as soon as I do, prepare yourselves for an influx of photos (just like I promised

Margot Ana xx 
© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais


© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais


© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

© Margot Alais

 (Note: All photos taken in the Megalong Valley in the Blue Mountains)

No comments:

Post a Comment