tabs

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Firenze, Florence, Call it What You Want !

After a beautiful trip to Florence (Seriously Margot can you maybe stop with all the travel posts – don't worry I have something different lined up for the weekend) I come back with a credit card that I will be putting away – and hoping it covers itself in dust and cobwebs – as well as a whole bunch of photos of the beautiful city.

*Also, a little side note, yes it's true, the food is wonderful and I put on the obligatory kilo (or two).

I would also like to give a shout out to the American girl and her friend who were seated next to my cousin and I at Moyo Bar in Florence, your conversation* was kind of too hilarious not to eavesdrop. So thanks for that dude ! (*A fascinating fusion of chatter on illicit substances, intercourse with her landlord and "really really" missing American coffee – okay seriously though, I draw the line, Italian coffee is magical, like what even is your deal ??)

xx Margot Ana
















*All photos and content are copyrighted to Margot Alais. You are prohibited to use any of the above material unless permission is obtained from the author herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment