tabs

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Where Frank Sinatra Seems the Most Appropriate

If any of you guys follow my instagram, or have seen my last post, you will know that my cousin Laura and I went to...

NEW YORK NEW YORK 

You will probably also know it's been over a week since I got back and... Haven't posted any photos.  Now the pictures I did take obviously don't document everything I did, mostly because the museums, galleries and shows I went to had rules and I wasn't allowed to photograph once inside the premises. However for the stuff my real camera missed, I have my sneaky instagram treasures...So check it out for more – if you haven't already ! 

So without further a do, please let the pictures speak for themselves. 

xx Margot Ana 

Central Park












Top of the Rock & Chrysler Building 






Greenwich Village 












Eataly 

















Last rainy day in NYC...



*All photos and content are copyrighted to Margot Alais. You are prohibited to use any of the above material unless permission is obtained from the author herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment